Friday, December 25, 2009

We all make resolutions for the new year, but how about HAIR resolutions? Do you have any? For 2010 I vow to:

Continue with a solid vitamin regimen, not only for my hair growth, but overall well being as well.
Deep condition once a month (currently using Aubrey Organics mixed with olive and coconut oils)
Protein treatment once a month (currently using a mix of v05 moisture milks, one egg, mayonnaise, olive and coconut oils)
ALWAYS have my hair covered or wrapped while at home, if no one is seeing me, there's no sense in having it out!
Drink at least 64 oz of water daily
Wear more protective styles


What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. Eh. Mine is to lose all my baby weight before the summer gets here. And transfer to a better college that have better service.

    ReplyDelete